Thursday, August 17, 2006

Pink



Tick followed tock followed tick followed tock, I spent the day yesterday waiting around trying to find out how to avoid being illegal in a few weeks. I cant really tell you why (its top secret), but the time is slipping by and there is still no resolution. Still, enough time for some good old complaining.

What is going on with pink, yes pink the color. It is WAY not my favorite color. I thought I was just being petty, but today I saw a Muslim woman in a big pink face and body covering garb. My point is, it has infiltrated even the most respectful parts of society. It used to be highly associated with old spinsters and spandex. I don’t mind a bit of pink. If your blog is pink and it suits the theme that’s cool. There is however a reason Dumbo hallucinated pink elephants when he was wasted, PINK IS REDICULOUS IN LARGE QUANTITIES, STOP NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home